When violation of rules & regulations occur, following are what we suggest members to deal with such problems:
- Show respect to KMP moderators and Admins. They are volunteers helping to make the communities an enjoyable and safe place.
- Do not argue with moderators, contact an Admin if you can't resolve a problem.
- Members who disobey the rules will be warned or banned depending on what the Admin / moderator believes is the appropriate punishment.
- If you believe you do not deserve the warning, please contact the Admin / Moderator who warned you. Talking back to the Admin / Moderator who gave you the warning with no sense of respect will lead to further warnings.
- If a dispute arises between members, and Admins / moderator are asked to resolve such disputes, their decisions are final and absolute!
- Initial time out values are very low but will quickly lengthen for repeat infractions.