Follow the procedures on Facebook:
- Create the Facebook Photo Album as usual
- Go down to the group or page. The Photo Album created will also appear in the feed
- On the top right hand corner, click on the down arrow to see more options
- Find "Embed", and click on it
- An iframe code will appear
- Copy this code
- Go to the target website page of posting
- Enter Full HTML editing mode, which can be selected at the bottom of the editing screen
- Enter Source Code mode by clicking on the "Source" button on the top menu bar
- Paste the code copied in step (6), and save
Another alternative is to use the free web resources at https://embedsocial.com. By pasting the photo album link, this Embed Social website will provide the code to display the photo from Facebook Album.
Below is an example of code of embedded photo album on Facebook to the web page:
width="500" height="596" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"
Here is an example of old codes: